Your go-to guide to 2020 trade shows
It’s been a strange few months, evolving and adjusting to what the new normal means for us all. For trade shows, things are no different. We’ve seen a number moving online or others postponing, but if you’re finding it difficult to keep tabs on all of the updates, we’ve started rounding them up for you.
- Imbibe Live, the UK’s leading B2B exhibition for the on-trade, was one of the first large trade shows to go online, having taken place on 29th and 30th June 2020. If you missed it, don’t worry! Access the talks by clicking here. Just register, sit back and watch in your own time.
- The 18th edition of Tales of the Cocktail will now take place from 21st-24th September 2020, as will The Spirited Awards. The festival programme is still in development, which we’ll share here once revealed.
- Both Bar Convent Berlin and Bar Convent Brooklyn will be hosting virtual events this year. The US event had already been rescheduled due to Covid-19, but after the uncertainty of restrictions, it’ll now be held digitally – date TBC, watch this space! Bar Convent Berlin, known as ‘BCB Special Edition’ for 2020, will now be taking place from 12th-18th October 2020.
If attending the physical event is more your style, some shows will still be taking place later on this year, dependent on government restrictions.
- London Cocktail Week is still set to take place this year, starting on the 1st October. There will be digital elements to allow people to experience the event virtually, but the team are hoping to have as many bars as possible participating across the month.
- Barometer International Bar Show will return to Kiev, Ukraine this year, with the dates set for 25th-27th September 2020.
- The Perfect Serve Bar Show in Amsterdam is taking place on 16th-17th November 2020, postponed from its original date in May.
Looking for more info or know something we don’t? We’d love to hear from you via our Instagram or Facebook channels!