Tales of the Cocktail starts today!
Since we heard the news that Tales of the Cocktail was going ahead this year, we couldn’t wait for it to start and knew we had to be involved.
Starting on Monday 21st September and running up until the 24th, the famous drinks festival is being held in an entirely digital format for the first time ever, with the Spirited Awards ceremony taking place on the 24th. Equal parts cocktail conference and family reunion, this year’s schedule features four days of free seminars, mentorship, virtual tastings and more.
Access is free, you just need to register in advance.
Beam Suntory and the newly launched The Blend US (www.theblend.world/en-us) are proud sponsors of Tales of the Cocktail 2020 and we’ve got a bunch of events and sponsorships happening across the four days.
We’re really excited to host Lauren Paylor and Alex Jump of Focus on Health (FOH) on Tuesday 22nd at 1.15pm CST and to introduce The Blend to ‘attendees’ from around the world.
Here are our highlights, and you can see the full schedule when you register on the Tales website. All times are in CST.
• 9:30- Spirited Awards winners announcements
• 13:05 – 13:10 – The Buzz around The Blend. By Beam Suntory
• 15:30 – 16:30 – Tequila 101 with Ivy Mix presented by Beam Suntory
• 18:00 – 19:00 Maker’s Mark Masked Bartender
• 9:55 – 10:00 - The Buzz around The Blend. By Beam Suntory
• 13:15 – 14:15 – The Blends of the Virtual World launch
• Focus on Health’s Balancing Work & Wellness with Alex Jump and Lauren Paylor
• Balancing Work & Wellness live Q&A
• 16:00 – 17:00 – North American whisky 101 presented by Beam Suntory
• 9:00 – 10:00 – Bar recovery in the Middle East: How diversity and resilience proved to be the catalyst for the region’s recovery presented by Beam Suntory
• 11:30 – 11:35 – The Buzz around The Blend. By Beam Suntory
• 14:00 – 15:30 – Drink, play, love seminar
• One hour seminar with 30 minute live Q&A featuring Robin Nance, senior national portfolio manager for Beam Suntory
• 12:00 – 13:00 – Dame Hall of Fame
• 14:55 – 15:00 – The Buzz around The Blend. By Beam Suntory
Don’t forget to tune into the Spirited Awards ceremony where we’re sponsoring three different awards: Best International High Volume Cocktail Bar Award, World’s Best Spirits Selection Award and the Best American Brand Ambassador. The Raise a Glass: 2020 Spirited Awards Preshow will be hosted on September 24th at 3pm CST and the awards presentation will begin at 4pm CST.
See you there!