Ginevra's Barcelona City Guide
Ginevra give us a glimpse of her favourite spots around the city she fell in love with years ago, Barcelona!
Let's visit her favourite places around town to have fun and relax ?
And be sure to write them down in case you're planning to visit one of the best cities in Spain which is Barcelona!
GINEVRA'S FAVOURITE PLACES TO PLAY
1. Cactus Garden Montjuic: An amazing and not very popular spot in the middle of the city up to Montjuic mountain. An incredible natural area where to meditate, work out or just walk and admire the city.
? Ctra. de Miramar, 38, 08038 Barcelona
2. Farola Bar: My favourite cocktail bar for happy hour and after-dinner drinks.
? Carrer del Rec, 67, 08003 Barcelona
3. Bar Alegría: The best tapas restaurant.
? C. del Comte Borrell, 133, 08015 Barcelona
4. Marina Road to Sagrada Familia: it’s not a typical place, nothing particular. I just love this road that goes from the sea to the Sagrada Familia cathedral, which you can see along the way.
? Carrer de la Marina to Sagrada Familia
GINEVRA'S FAVOURITE PLACES TO UNWIND
1. Boxing with my trainer:
2. Yoga Classes:
? Garnham St, London N16 7JA
3. - Bogatell Beach: my favourite beach spot to go and relax and get tanned!
? Carrer de Jaume Vicens i Vives, 1, Barcelona
4. Salsa & Bachata Classes:
? C/ d'Entença, nº 100, Bajos 2, 08015 Barcelona
READ MORE ABOUT GINEVRA!
What's ELLAS and their objective?
Be Who You Needed: What would you tell to your younger self? ?
Culture: Ginevra's "food for thoughts" ?
Inclusivity in the bar: How can we foster inclusivity?
Bar Backstage: Interviews surrounding inclusivity with bar industry figures ?